TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE & PRIVACY
The information and services presented or provided on this site are provided by PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS. We undertake the privacy commitment with respect to the data that you may post or register on this site. PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS is committed to complying with the national legislation on the protection and privacy of personal data.
- PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS does not promise that this website or any content, services or features on the page will be error-free or uninterrupted, that any defects will be corrected, or that your use of the page will provide specific results. All information provided on the page is subject to change without notice.
- The above legal notice applies to any damages, liability or injury caused by any failure to perform, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line breakdown, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use, whether due to breach of contract, civil wrongdoing, negligence or any other cause of action.
- PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS reserves the right to do any of the following procedures at any time without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or cancel the use of or access to the Page, or any part of the Page, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Page, or any part of the Site and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Page, as necessary to perform routine maintenance or not, correction of errors or other changes.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact an individual. You may be required to provide your personal information whenever you are in contact with PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS.
- We guarantee that no personal data will be provided to third parties without the prior consent of the owner. The customer is not obliged to provide his / her personal information requested, but if he chooses not to do so, PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS will not be able to offer the products or services, or answer any questions he may have.
- None of the personal data entrusted to us will be provided, free of charge or commercially, to direct marketing companies or other entities that use mailing lists to advertise their products and / or services.
- The personal information we collect enables us to keep you informed of the latest product warnings, software updates, news and upcoming events.
- Personal information is also used to help us create, develop, use and improve our products, services, content and advertising, as well as loss prevention and fraud prevention.
- We may use personal information to send you important notices such as communications about new purchases and changes to terms, conditions, and policies.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS takes the security of your customers personal information very seriously. The data is stored in encrypted form, even when we use third-party storage.
RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
- The right to forgotten, or “eliminated” in RGPD terminology, is the manifestation of the traditional cancellation and opposition rights applied to Internet search engines.
- In addition to the rights already established by the holders of personal data (namely, information, access and opposition rights), the RGPD is creating new rights, a necessary outcome of the evolution of search engines and social networks: the right to be forgotten.
- Indeed, the right to be forgotten allows individuals to request data controllers to eliminate all personal data without undue delay in certain situations. Third parties with who you share data of individuals are also covered by these rules. If you wish to remove all your personal data from our records, click here
- The User of this site recognizes the intellectual property rights of PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS on the elements that constitute it, namely the texts, the images, the graphics and the logos used. The User may not reproduce (totally or partially), distribute, display or otherwise use the information existing on this site, namely for public and / or commercial purposes, without the prior written consent of PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS.
- PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS makes every effort to ensure that the information on this site is accurate, relevant, complete and up-to-date.
- PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS may make changes to any products or services offered on the Site at any time without notice. The materials on the Page for products and services may be outdated and PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS makes no commitment to update the materials.
- PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS obligations, if any, with respect to its products and services are governed solely by the contracts for which they are provided and nothing on this Page shall be used to change such agreements.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
- PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS reserves the right to use “cookies” to improve and expedite navigation by visitors (small information files that are transferred to the user’s computer). The user can change the settings of his Browser in order to prevent the installation of “cookies” in his computer. We do not check or approve any third party sites linked to this site and we are in no way responsible for its content. If you would like to clear Cookies stored on this website, click here .
- However, if the anonymization IP address is enabled on this site, your IP address will first be truncated by Google within the Member States of the European Union or in other nations, part of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the complete IP address passed to a Google server in the US and stored there.
- This site uses IP anonymization and is active. At the request of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the site in order to compile reports of activities on the site and provide the site operator with additional services associated with the use of the Website and the Internet. The IP address transmitted by your browser with the help of Google Analytics will not be combined with other Google data.
- As with most Internet services, we collect some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, device type, geographic location, screen resolution, key presses, mouse or touchscreen movement events, pages visited, Internet service provider (ISP, Internet Service Provider), reference and outbound applications and websites, operating system, timestamp, and clickstream data.
- This information is used to understand and analyze trends, administer the site, learn about users behavior on the site, improve our products and services, and collect global demographic information about our user base. PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS may use this information in its marketing and advertising services.
- In some of our email messages, we use a “clickthrough URL” associated with the content on the PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS website. When customers click on one of these URLs, they pass a distinct web server before they reach the landing page on our website. This clickthrough data is monitored to help us determine interest in certain topics and measure the effectiveness of our communications with the customer. If you prefer not to be monitored in this way, you should not click text or picture links in your email messages.
- Pixel tags allow us to send e-mail messages in a format that customers can read and tell us if the e-mail has been opened. This information can be used to reduce or eliminate the messages sent to our customers.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS websites, products, applications and services may contain hyperlinks to third-party websites, products and services.
- Links to third party websites are provided as an additional service to you. Such websites are completely independent and external to PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS control. PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS is not responsible for the content of third-party websites that you may access from PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS websites, and does not accept any responsibility for its content, compliance with data protection laws or the use of such websites.
- Information collected by third parties, which may include location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We recommend that you obtain information about the privacy practices of these entities.
GLOBAL COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMER PRIVACY
- We ensure that Customer’s personal information is protected, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.